Bonajour Green Multi-Vitamin Vital Nutrition Serum contains 85% natural ingredients. It combines a highly efficient ‘Vitamin C derivative’ with vitamin tree extract to effectively care dark spots, while Niacinamide makes your skin tone brighter and clear.
It is a vitamin C serum that refreshes the skin without irritation. You don't have to worry about irritating and sticky vitamin products!
Vegan. Without parabens, phenoxyethanol, artificial coloring, artificial fragrance, Allergen fragrance, synthetic alcohol, PEG, sulfates, silicone, animal ingredient, animal testing.
- Bonajour is a natural vegan cosmetic brand with emphasis on EWG stability. This is green and contains a lot of 'Neem' extract, which is greenish, so you can use it without worries.
- Yes you can. Unlike traditional vitamin products used only in the evening, You can use Bonajour vitamin serum both morning and evening. However, when going out after applying the product, we recommend you apply the product with sun cream.
- Yes, that’s right. Before launching the product, Bonajour has considered skin irritation testing, all vegan ingredients, highly reliable vitamin C derivatives, etc., so that even those who have experienced stinging from other vitamin products can use it without worry.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing and toning.
- Use the dropper, dispense an appropriate amount of the product.
- Apply to the skin, spread gently and evenly.
- Pat gently and let it absorb.
- Follow with your moisturiser.
- When using during daytime, don't forget to apply sunscreen.
Note: Direct sunlight may change the color of the content. Avoid placing the product in direct sunlight.
Star ingredients: Hippophae Rhamnoides (Vitamin Tree) Extract, Vitamin C derivative (3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide, Tocopherol
Full list of ingredients: Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Niacinamide, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Methyl Gluceth-20, Butylene Glycol, Water, 1,2 Hexanediol, Betaine, Dexpanthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Arginine, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Malt Extract, Akebia Quinata Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, LysoLecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyridoxine HCl, Biotin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dull skin, uneven skin tone, dark spots, blemishes, (hyper)pigmentation|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
I've always in constant lookout for a Vitamin C serum that does not leave an oily feeling to my already oily skin and will not cause my skin breakouts. I've tried using a number of Vitamin C serums but my skin just gets irritated, until I tried this. I had a few blemishes on my forehead and after using this serum, I noticed them lighten after 1 week of using this serum. It is very gentle, no stinging feeling, and no greasy/oily feeling after application. And most of all - I did not breakout!!!
Great light moisturiser with hyaluronic acid and panthenol. Easily absorbed onto skin and has no added fragrance.
Great pimple patches, pack includes 3 different sizes. Good for pustules.
This is a 5% Niacinamide serum that has a watery gel texture. It is easily absorbed and good for all skin types including oily skin. Great for dark spots and post-acne marks.
Mugwort clay mask that is good for oily/combination skin and calming down any inflammation. Product comes with a spatula to scoop out the product.
I’ve probably tried every version of Time Revolution night repair, and I’ll never be without it. Each version is a slight improvement over the previous one, but results are always great. Must have night serum. Far better than Estée Lauder’s Advanced night repair - and costs much less. It’s not anti-aging, but it energises, repairs and restores elasticity making skin look younger and healthier. Using the first essence before this ampoule gives slightly better results but it’s great even on its own.
This is my 2nd LaDor product. I first tried the keratin glue, which is more of a highly nourishing cream - not gluey at all. Then I tried this. Consistency is lightly gellish but results are excellent! It completely removes all frizz without leaving any residue. Try it!
Excellent first essence to use after cleansing. The galactomytes + niacinamide in this product work together to smoothen, refine and brighten skin. Doesn’t leave any tackiness and absorbs completely.
Aloe Vera is very good for the face and this mask rly shows it
Good toner for the pores
Last for a really long time
If you have dry skin this should be good
This is a very good toner and personally I prefer this toner then others
Very good cleanser and lovely results
They are quite a good quantity for the price
The results are amazing and even though you are supposed to leave it for 6 hour, after 30 mins it clear. I definitely recommend