Green Multi-Vitamin Vital Nutrition Serum
Bonajour Green Multi-Vitamin Vital Nutrition Serum contains 85% natural ingredients. It combines a highly efficient ‘Vitamin C derivative’ with vitamin tree extract to effectively care dark spots, while Niacinamide makes your skin tone brighter and clear.
It is a vitamin C serum that refreshes the skin without irritation. You don't have to worry about irritating and sticky vitamin products!
Vegan. Without parabens, phenoxyethanol, artificial coloring, artificial fragrance, Allergen fragrance, synthetic alcohol, PEG, sulfates, silicone, animal ingredient, animal testing.
- Bonajour is a natural vegan cosmetic brand with emphasis on EWG stability. This is green and contains a lot of 'Neem' extract, which is greenish, so you can use it without worries.
- Yes you can. Unlike traditional vitamin products used only in the evening, You can use Bonajour vitamin serum both morning and evening. However, when going out after applying the product, we recommend you apply the product with sun cream.
- Yes, that’s right. Before launching the product, Bonajour has considered skin irritation testing, all vegan ingredients, highly reliable vitamin C derivatives, etc., so that even those who have experienced stinging from other vitamin products can use it without worry.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing and toning.
- Use the dropper, dispense an appropriate amount of the product.
- Apply to the skin, spread gently and evenly.
- Pat gently and let it absorb.
- Follow with your moisturiser.
- When using during daytime, don't forget to apply sunscreen.
Note: Direct sunlight may change the color of the content. Avoid placing the product in direct sunlight.
Star ingredients: Hippophae Rhamnoides (Vitamin Tree) Extract, Vitamin C derivative (3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid), Niacinamide, Tocopherol
Full list of ingredients: Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, Niacinamide, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Methyl Gluceth-20, Butylene Glycol, Water, 1,2 Hexanediol, Betaine, Dexpanthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Arginine, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Malt Extract, Akebia Quinata Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, LysoLecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyridoxine HCl, Biotin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dull skin, uneven skin tone, dark spots, blemishes, (hyper)pigmentation|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.