Green Grape Pore Control Sheet Mask
Frudia Green Grape Pore Control Mask is a mask that contains 60% green grape extracts, grown and harvested from Incheon, that reduce the appearance of pores and rids the skin of excess sebum. Fresh green grape extract controls the balance between oil and moisture of the skin while creating smooth and soft skin.
All active ingredients will be absorbed deep into the skin and care for the skin from the inside out. In addition, the mask is also suitable for sensitive skin.
It uses a so-called 'skin sheet' that is similar to the skin color instead of a white sheet that gently attaches to the face with a stretchy line that fits well with the curve of the face. Home care made of botanical material from natural herb thus causing no irritation to the skin, and made without toxic substances by using unbleached and non-fluorescent materials.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply mask.
- Open up the pouch. Attach the mask on the face without removing the film.
- Relax for 10-20 minutes, then remove mask.
- Lightly pat remaining essence to help it absorb into skin.
Star ingredients: Grape extract
Full list of ingredients: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract (60%), Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycereth-26, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Panthenol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium EDTA, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Tocopherol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for combination and oily skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Excessive sebum, enlarged pores, irritated skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||24 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.