Great Pure Cleansing Foam
Mizon Great Pure Cleansing Foam includes a variety of plant extracts that effectively melts away all traces of dirt, debris, makeup and sunscreen while providing a boost of radiance to the skin, all in one simple step. Formulated with a blend of papaya fruit (a natural AHA) and Baby's Breath extracts, it exfoliates dead skin cells, while aloe vera leaf and Portulaca Oleracea extracts soothe and calm skin redness and heal inflammation, promoting a healthy, clear complexion.
This cleanser has a creamy mousse texture and forms a thick foam that gently cleanses your skin. It is ultra-hydrating, leaving your skin hydrated without any tightness or stripping effects.
HOW TO USE
- After the initial cleansing or first cleanse, dispense an appropriate amount and form a full lather.
- Apply over the face and cleanse in a gentle massaging motion.
- Rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Papaya Fruit Water, Common Baby's Breath Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf ExtractFull list of ingredients:
Water, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Lauric Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Polysorbate 20, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Betaine, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Serine, Glycine, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Water, Glutamic Acid, Lysine, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Gypsophila Paniculata (Common Baby's Breath) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Alanine, Arginine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Threonine, Proline
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.