Good Night White Sleeping Mask
Mizon Good Night White Sleeping Mask improves the skin tone, prevents moisture loss overnight and make your skin bright while you sleep, with the combination of niacinamide, placenta, and mulberry bark extract.
The brightening duo of niacinamide and mulberry bark extract inhibits the production of melanin and to help fade the appearance of pigmentation. Niacinamide is also a very good anti-acne ingredient and allantoin soothes the skin. Working in synergy with glycerin and sodium hyaluronate the sleeping mask also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and seals your skin with lasting, soothing moisture.
HOW TO USE
- Apply this in your last skincare routine every night and leave it on overnight instead of washing off.
- Wash off the next morning.
Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Placental Extract, Mulberry Bark Extract, Natto Gum, AllantoinFull list of ingredients:
Water, Propanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Alcohol, Trehalose, Polysorbate 20, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Placental Extract, Morus Alba (Mulberry) Bark Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Natto Gum, Ci 17200, Blue 1 (Ci 42090), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Uneven skin tone, dull skin, pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.