Gold Kiwi Vita C+ Brightening Serum
A moisturizing serum containing golden kiwi extract (97.5%) together with brightening and moisturizing ingredients that will help brighten skin tone and revitalize your complexion.
It is formulated with Gold Kiwi Vita Full™ complex that contains kiwi extract and 12 vitamins (for example, such as: C, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, B12, K3, E), which soften minor skin imperfections, promote vitality and healthy skin. It also contains Vita C capsule that is enriched with pure Vitamin C and fruit acids, which revitalize the skin and help improve its texture. Reduces pigmentation, such as brown spots and spots after inflammation.
HOW TO USE
- After toner, apply 2-3 drops to skin.
- Gently pat your face to ensure absorption.
- Use in morning and night.
- Use sunscreen when using during daytime.
Star ingredients: Kiwi Fruit extract, Arbutin, Niacinamide, Ascorbic Acid, Glutathione
Full list of ingredients: Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Water, Arbutin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ascorbic Acid, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Seed Oil, Carnitine, 4-Butylresorcinol, Aleuritic Acid, Yeast Extract, Glycoproteins, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Biotin, Panthenol, Thiamine Hcl, Cyanocobalamin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine, Folic Acid, Menadione, Bioflavonoids, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glutathione, Betaine, Polyquaternium-51, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, PPG-13-Decyltetradeceth-24, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Agar, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Allantoin, Chitosan, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Fragrance, Limonene
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Dullness, pigmentation, blemishes & dark spots, acne scars, uneven skin tone
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.