Ginseng Essence Mask
SNP Ginseng Essence mask makes dull and rough skin lively and brightens skin tone. Panax Ginseng Root Extract and Morus Alba Bark Extract have anti-aging properties and provide the skin with moisture for even skin tone and radiant complexion.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
TIP! Apply remaining contents of pouch to the necessary parts, such as neck, arms and legs.
Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Niacinamide
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Propylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Betaine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Triethanolamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
[See product packet photo for the most recent and updated list of ingredients].
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern:||Dull skin, tired skin, rough skin, uneven skin tone|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.