Fresh Herb Origin Toner
This mild, water-light formula hydrates and balances skin to prep it for the rest of your routine.
NACIFIC Fresh Herb Origin Toner has 82% Calendula derived through tincture method that supplies skin with great nourishment, while moisturising dry and flaky skin and soothing sensitive skin. Tincture method extracts each drop of ingredients using water and ethanol for more than 2 weeks, that provides more concentrated moisture to the skin while helping improve its texture.
It also contains the patented Sepicalm (a blend of water lily extract and amino acids) that removes impurities and improves overall skin texture and control its water&oil balance, Niacinamide and Adenosine brightens skin and helps in wrinkle improvement.
The formula is cruelty-free and is free of potentially irritating ingredients including parabens, sulfates, alcohol, mineral oil, essential oils, silicones and artificial fragrances.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, as the last step of your skincare routine, scoop out a small amount and apply a proper amount evenly all over the face.
- Gently pat into face and neck until fully absorbed.
- Follow with SPF during the day or use it as your last skincare step at night.
Tip: Use as a toner wash by adding a bit of toner into water and washing face as the last step of cleansing. This will help control oil and water balance of skin.
Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water (63%), Sepicalm, Niacinamide, Adenosine
Full list of ingredients:
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water(63%), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Water, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 80, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Carbomer, Polyacrylate-13, Tromethamine, Betaine, Polyisobutene, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Linalool
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal to dry skin
|Skin concern(s):||Dry and flaky skin, dry&tight skin, dehydrated skin, redness, irritated skin, sensitive skin, anti-aging, fine lines, wrinkles
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.