Extreme Cica Cream
"Soothing + Repair + Barrier Care". An all-rounder, blemish & Soothing intensive care CICA cream for 365 Days of Skin Protection.
Bonajour Extreme Cica Cream contains 85% natural ingredients and contains many active ingredients that are good for strengthening the skin barrier and protecting the skin from external irritation.
It contains 500,000ppm highly concentrated Centella Asiatica extract with soothing and calming properties, support skin regeneration and alleviate acne. It is also formulated with Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, an anti-aging ingredient to boost skin firmness and repairs skin damages and tightens, Dexpanthenol (Vit B5) that helps to rebuild weak skin and provides it with a lot of moisture, and high-end peptide ingredients that lock-in moisture and promote collagen generation to help skin resilience and moisture, and regain elasticity.
It has a light, non-sticky texture and is easily absorbed. This is an oil and moisture balance cream that reduces the discomfort from greasiness and contains only essential moisture. It focuses on moisturising the skin from deep within. It is a safe, low-irritation, slightly acidic cream that is ideal to maintain a healthy skin balance.
Without parabens, phenoxyethanol, artificial coloring, artificial fragrance, Allergen fragrance, synthetic alcohol, PEG, sulfates, silicone, animal ingredient, animal testing.
- No. Bonajour Cica Cream is appropriate for all skin types, including oily/dry/combination/acne skin. This cream is excellent not only for improving acne, but also for soothing and moisturizing the skin, and for increasing resilience in case of weakened skin barrier.
- This product is also for 3-4 years of age. The product is safe as it is made with ingredients appropriate for teenagers suffering from acne.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing and toning.
- Apply an appropriate amount of the product to the skin, spread gently and evenly.
- Pat gently and let it absorb.
- When using during daytime, don't forget to apply sunscreen.
Tip for very dry skin: If the cream is not rich enough, it can be mixed with 1-3 drops of face oil (eg Jojoba oil) so that it is suitable for very dry skin types.
Star ingredients: Centella Asiatica Extract, Dexpanthenol, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside
Full list of ingredients: Centella Asiatica Extract, Water,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol ,Dexpanthenol, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Glycerin,Caprylyl Glycol, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sorbitan Isostearate, Citric Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Madecassoside, Allantoin, Copper Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for acne-prone, oily and combination skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne/breakouts, irritated/inflamed skin, dark spots, acne scars, blemishes, weakened skin barrier|
|pH:||Slightly acidic (4.5 - 6.5)|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.