Essential Power Emulsion (MOISTURE)
Replenish moisture and provide deep hydration to dry skin from the start of your skin care routine!
LANEIGE Essential Power Emulsion Moisture is a moisturising solution to keep the skin soft and with a strong skin barrier. With Narcissus extract that helps pave the way through which moisture flows into the skin around the eyes to keep it hydrated and Panthenol and Sweet Flag extract to help strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier, it keeps the skin can stay hydrated and strengthens its moisture barrier. It is a fluid and watery emulsion for dry and combination skin types, providing deep hydration to dry and flaky skin and keeps it feeling smooth and soft without irritation.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing and toning, in the morning and at night.
- Take an appropriate amount (diameter 1.5cm/0.4ml).
- Gently apply on the face in the direction of skin texture, starting from the inside of the face and working outward.
- Lightly pat to promote absorption into skin.
Narcissus extract, Japanese Sweet Flag (Acorus Gramineus) Extract, Panthenol, Shea butter, Niacinamide
Full list of ingredients:
Water/aqua/eau, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyc614 Olefin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, 1,2hexanediol, Sucrose Stearate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diisostearyl Malate, Butyrospermum Parkii Shea Butter, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Niacinamide, Propanediol, Carbo Mer, Dimethiconol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Fragrance / Parfum, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Beta Glucan, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Acorus Gramineus Extract, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Limonene, Manganese Sulfate, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Zinc Sulfate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Glucoside
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Dry and combination skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Flaky skin with dry patches, for skin requiring a mild moisturising solution|
|Volume (g/ml):||120 ml
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Close the lid after every use.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.