Essential Balancing Emulsion (LIGHT)
Moisturise your skin and keep it healthy, starting from the base of skincare!
LANEIGE Essential Balancing Emulsion (Light) is a light-weighted emulsion that balances oil-moisture levels in oily skin and creates a bright clear complexion. It has Micro Ion Water rich in minerals and Niacinamide which help strengthen the skin’s barrier to boost the skin’s core hydration, balancing its moisture levels and prove a refreshing sensation, and Cotton extract and Vitamin C derivatives that clear skin complexion through anti-oxidation to make the skin look clean and clear.
This emulsion is a light, refreshing, a water type emulsion for oily skin that provides fresh moisture to oily looking skin that leaves the skin with a soft finish and does not leave the skin feeling oily.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing and toning, in the morning and at night.
- Take an appropriate amount (diameter 1.5cm/0.4ml).
- Gently apply on the face in the direction of skin texture, starting from the inside of the face and working outward.
- Lightly pat to promote absorption into skin.
Micro Ion Water, Niacinamide, Gossypium Herbaceum Cotton Extract, Vitamin C
Full list of ingredients:
Water/aqua/eau, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyc614 Olefin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Phenyl Trimethi Cone, Polyglyceryl3 Distearate, 1,2hexanediol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Fragrance / Parfum, Sorbitan Isostearate, 3oethyl Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Gossypium Herbaceum Cotton Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Manganese Sulfate, Citronellol, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Zinc Sulfate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Glucoside
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Oily skin type
|Skin concern(s):||Oily & dehydrated skin, uneven skin tone, dull skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||120 ml
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Close the lid after every use.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.