Enjoy Vital-up Calming Mask
MIZON Enjoy Vital-up Calming Mask contains propolis extract, which is known for it’s skin healing properties. It is great for soothing and hydrating the skin, and soothes sensitive, acne prone skin and helps to calm down skin redness.
It includes Mizon’s so called "vital essence" which is a formula made of these 4 key ingredients.
1) Allantoin to help recover your skin condition.
2) Trehalose, which is a safe natural moisturizing ingredient.
3) Sc-glucan, an ingredient that soothes and revitalizes.
4) Hyaluronic Acid, a moisturizer that holds 1000 times its weight in water.
This uses a microfiber sheet that is thinner than 1/100 of the thickness of human hair for maximise adhesion to the curvature of the face and for high absorption of essence.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
Star ingredients: Propolis extract
Full list of ingredients: Water, butylene glycol, glycerin, dipropylene glycol, propanediol, 1,2-hexanediol, bis-peg-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, carbomer, trehalose, triethanolamine, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, xanthan gum, fragrance, disodium edta, allantoin , sodium hyaluronate, propolis extract, beta-glucan
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern:||Irritated, sensitive skin, acne-prone skin|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.