Egg White Pore Mask
A pore-refining mask with egg white extract that penetrates deeply into pores to remove and control excess sebum and pore-clogging oil.
SKINFOOD Egg White Pore Mask contains Kaolin clay and purifying egg white extract that work to regulate sebum production, remove pore-clogging impurities and tighten and minimise the appearance of pores, leaving skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Free of parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, mineral oil and silicone.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply to dry face, avoiding skin around the eyes and lips.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Follow with toner, serum and moisturiser.
Albumen (egg white) Extract, KaolinFull list of ingredients:
Water, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Albumen Extract, Glycerin, Bentonite, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Pvp, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Stearate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Sucrose, Sodium Citrate, Urea, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal, oily and combination skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Excessive sebum/oil, enlarged pores|
|Volume (g/ml):||125 g|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.