Egg White Perfect Pore Cleansing Oil
A lightweight cleansing oil that effectively removes stubborn makeup, SPF, excess sebum and purifies pores leaving skin feeling fresh and soft.
SKINFOOD Egg White Perfect Pore Cleansing Oil contains egg white extract, a purifying ingredient that regulates sebum production, removes pore-clogging impurities and tightens and minimises the appearance of pores.
Free of parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, alcohol, mineral oil and silicone.
HOW TO USE
- Begin with dry hands and a dry face.
- Dispense 1-2 pumps into the palm of your hand and massage onto your face, applying more around areas with blackheads.
- Add a small amount of warm water and continue to massage onto your face until the cleansing oil emulsifies (ie. turns into a milky color).
- Rinse-off remaining cleansing oil residue with warm water.
- Follow with a water-based cleanser.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Egg Yolk Extract, Egg white extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Tea tree (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Salicylic acidFull list of ingredients:
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Peg-10 Isostearate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Bis-Ethoxydiglycol Cyclohexane 1, 4-Dicarboxylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Water, Fragrance, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Egg Yolk Extract, Albumen Extract, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Oleth-7, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Salicylic Acid, Sulfur, Tocopherol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal, oily and combination skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Excessive sebum/oil, enlarged pores, blackheads|
|Volume (g/ml):||200 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.