Dust Clean Up Deep Cleansing Mask
Sorry, currently out of stock
Mizon Dust Clean Up Deep Cleansing Mask is contains exfoliating AHA and skin cleansing moringa extract to ensure a clean and smooth skin texture. It is an innovative sheet mask that deeply cleanses the skin with bubbles and deeply removes makeup residues and impurities from the pores, and exfoliate dead skin cells from the skin. Small and rich bubbles cleanse the skin, without irritation, leaving skin bright and clear. These bubbles act like a micro-massage on the skin, which improves the blood circulation in the skin.
HOW TO USE
- Use before washing your face.
- Open package and smooth mask onto dry face.
- The sheet mask will start making bubbles within couple of minutes.
- Gently massage the skin with bubbles. (Tip: The more you massage, the more bulky the bubbles become.)
- Let it work for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the mask and rinse your face with warm water.
- Follow with the rest of your skincare routine.
- For better cleaning results, use 1-2 times a week.
Star ingredients: Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid
Full list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Hexylenen Glycol, Lauryl Glucoside, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Potassium Cocoate, Allantoin, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium PCA, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Urea, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, 1,2-Hexanediol
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.