Dr I:VERT Hand Sanitizer
Dr. I:VERT hand sanitizer is a skin disinfectant that is not only effective against viruses, bacteria, and fungi, but thanks to its added aloe extract it is also gentle to the hand. Scented with orange oil, it leaves the hands smelling fresh. Contains 70% Ethanol.
Cruelty Free, Vegan.
HOW TO USE
- Apply a moderate amount on hand palms to cover all surfaces.
- Rub hands together, making sure to rub between fingers, and on fingernails.
- Do not rinse or wipe off the hand sanitizer before it’s dry.
Full list of ingredients: 70% Ethanol, glycerin, butylene glycol, aloe extract, sodium hyaluronate, carbomer 940, trolamine, orange oil, purified water
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.