PURITO DermHA-3 Liquid boosts the hydration enhancing its ability to hold moisture. This formula benefits from the addition of panthenol to soothe and strengthens the skin barrier while delivering extra moisture to the skin. DermHA-3 Liquid effectively increases skin elasticity, significantly improving the fine lines.
- Sodium Hyaluronate that helps to restore the skin's moisture, promoting a more revitalized and healthy complexion. It has the ability to smooth the appearance of fine lines and improve the skin's texture.
- Panthenol that acts as a skin protectant with anti-inflammatory properties. It attracts moisture to the skin and holds water, allowing the skin to produce moisture and hydrate from within preventing prevents natural water loss over time.
Vegan. Cruelty-free. FREE of fragrance, alcohol and essential oils. This toner comes in 100% PCR (Post-consumer resin or recycled plastic) packaging.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply the toner on freshly cleansed and damp skin.
- Follow up with the serum and moisturizing cream to seal in the moisture.
TIP: Use can use the toner as a mist during the day to maintain hydration. Just place the product into a refillable spray bottle.
Click here on how to use Purito DermHA-3 Liquid.
Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Madecassoside
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Panthenol (strengthens skin barrier), Butylene Glycol (humectant), 1,2-Hexanediol (solvents), Sodium Hyaluronate (humectant), Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid (humectant), Glycerin (humectant), Caprylyl Glycol (skin-conditioning agent), Pentylene Glycol (skin-conditioning agent), Glyceryl Glucoside (moisturizing agent), Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (skin protectants), Allantoin (skin-conditioning agent), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Malachite Extract (skin-conditioning agents), Madecassoside (strengthens skin barrier), Asiaticoside (skin-conditioning agent), Madecassic Acid (skin-conditioning agent), Asiatic Acid (skin-conditioning agent), Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate (humectant).
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily skin types, suitable even for sensitive skin
|Skin concern(s):||Loss of firmness, dehydrated skin, obvious fine lines|
|Volume (g/ml):||200 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.