This innovative, DIY vitamin C powder offers all the brightening benefits of a powerful vitamin C serum, but without the chance of oxidation due to its powder form!
Neogen Dermalogy Real Vita C Powder Lemon ievens out the skin tone with 17% pure ascorbic acid (ie. vitamin C), together with ingredients like allantoin, hydrolyzed collagen, trehalose, and lemon extract to hydrate and revitalize dull, tired skin for a more even, radiant and glowing complexion.
Its fine powder blends instantly with skin care products resulting in luxurious vitamin C skincare products that penetrate and absorb into the skin. Vitamin C is known to oxidize quickly, so this is a great solution for anyone looking to minimize steps in your routine while still incorporating all the brightening benefits of a vitamin C serum.
The gentle, travel-friendly vitamin C powder can be used on all skin types, even those with sensitive or oily skin.
It comes with a scoop so you get the perfect amount each time! Mix a small scoop with your favorite toner or watery essence like Neogen Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Essence for best results. To avoid irritation, we do not recommend mixing it with products like AHAs, BHAs, retinol, or products that already contain vitamin C.
Free of alcohol, silicone, paraben, artificial fragrance, surfactants and mineral oil.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, pour a generous amount of your favorite essence, toner, or serum (we recommend using a watery formula and avoiding any products that contain AHAs, BHAs, or retinol) into the palm of your hand as your base.
- Mix one to two scoops of the Real Vita C Powder with the base product allowing 5-10 seconds for the powder to dissolve. [Note: You can blend skin care products (toner, emulsion, essence and etc.) with Real Vita C Powder on the palm at a ratio of 10 to 1, or more. (It is fine to use higher proportion of Real Vita C Powder Lemon)]
- Note: If you notice a grainy texture after mixing, we recommend adding more base product.
- Apply the mixture to your entire face and continue your skincare routine.
- If using in the morning, be sure to apply SPF as the last step of your skincare routine since vitamin C can cause sun sensitivity.
Star ingredients: Ascorbic Acid (17%)
Full list of ingredients: Lactose, Ascorbic Acid(17%), Allantoin, Trehalose, Ribose, Betaine, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Water, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract(0.1ppm), 1,2-Hexanediol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dull skin, uneven skin tone, (hyper)pigmentation|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
Works like a high end product! Worth the purchase
Works great undermakeup, feels comfortable and it's non-comedogenic! Highly recommended
Really love the patches! I have been using it only for the last two days and I noticed that it definitely hydrates my under eye area. I'll continue using it ❤️
Such a great cleanser, one of the best I have ever tried. Purchased and repurchased.
This is the best face product I have ever purchased. Absolutely love how my skin looks and feels after.
Perfect light, water-like texture. Not sticky or greasy or shiny. It does have a light, fresh scent. I like the scent, and it dissipates fairly quickly. However, people who avoid scented products might want to avoid this one. I like this even better than my previous go-to sunscreen, Biore UV Watery Essence. This is definitely my new fave.
This is a product like no other. It is perfect for glowy and pore-less looking skin! It is the perfect preparation for serums and moisturisers!
I love loveee this product! I apply it before my moisturiser. It makes my skin looling glowy, and feeling so smooth without it beeing greasy! It is a must to have it in your skin care guys ❤️
If i would have to take one thing in a island this would be it. It's so good. If your skin is dehydrated and dry as sahara desert, you need this.
As expected, of course, Sioris kills it JYP. Both of these men clearly understand what my skin needs for sure.
I have used this for years, and it does help my skin to be ready to receive all of that moisture. I am kind of sad that peaches and cremè don't sell the jumbo one.
I have always seen people mentioning this particular toner pad. I can see why it's so good. If you have hyperpigmentation and sensitive skin, i wouldn't use it every day, though.
I haven't tried many propolis sleeping masks. My sissy put me onto this one. I LOVE the texture, and it's so easy to apply. But it's not sticky or super messy. And lasts nicely on the skin. The next day
my skin is so soft. If you are looking for an affordable propolis sleeping mask that won't break your bank, this is it.
I remember seeing one of my fave korean youtuber raving about this and other stuff from the line. It took me forever to try it myself but I love this toner as well. It makes my skin so glowy and plumped and moisturised.
If you are looking lightweight but yet moisturising toner look no further. I enjoy using this. You can easily layer it by itself or with other toners. If you are sensitive with scents maybe skip. I would say it has medicinal scent.