Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Serum
Achieve brighter, smoother, and stronger "honey skin".
NEOGEN Dermalogy Real Ferment Micro Serum is an intensive gel-type serum containing 61% natural fermented ingredients, Bifida Ferment Lysate and Saccharomyces ferment filtrate, and active ingredients like Panthenol, collagen that quickly absorb into the skin to help reinforce skin elasticity while delivering instant hydration and skin radiance. The addition of birch juice provides antioxidant benefits while rice ferment filtrate brightens complexion and balances oil production.
This micro serum instantly absorbs into skin and delivers a concentrated boost of nutrients and antioxidants to skin and helps improve skin’s natural strength for firmer, brighter, and healthier looking skin.
Free of parabens, mineral oils, and artificial fragrances.
To maximise results and benefits, use with Micro Essence.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply this serum after your essence when your skin is still damp.
- Pump a pea-sized amount of the serum onto clean fingers.
- Smooth over skin.
- Gently pat to help absorption.
Bifida Ferment Lysate, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Betula Alba (Birch tree) Juice, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake)
Full list of ingredients:
Bifida Ferment Lysate, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Betula Alba (Birch) Juice, Butylene Glycol, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aspergillus Ferment, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyacrylate-13, Water, Panthenol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Lactobacillus, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tropolone, Centella Asiatica Extract, Pichia/Resveratrol Ferment Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Glutathione, Ascorbic Acid, Ubiquinone, Thioctic Acid, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin|
Anti-aging, dehydrated skin, dullness, uneven skin tone and texture, enlarged pores, pigmentation, wrinkles and fine lines, excessive sebum
|Volume (g/ml):||30 ml|
|pH level:||6.3 ± 1|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.