Dermalogy Real CICA Micellar Cleansing Oil
Enjoy a light and refreshing cleansing experience without stickiness! Cleanse while soothing your skin, without drying it out!
NEOGEN Dermalogy Real CICA Micellar Cleansing Oil is an innovative and mild cleansing oil with micellar technology gently that cleanses away all skin impurities and makeup without leaving behind any greasy, sticky, or heavy feeling on the skin. It is effective against dirt and makeup and has water-loving molecules of micellar particles that boost skin hydration and improve skin’s moisture barrier even after cleansing.
Formulated and enriched with five skin soothing ingredients, including Centella Asiatica extract and Madecassoside, it provides intensive benefits of cleansing and soothing, and help pamper skin for a dewy and healthy skin. Its gentle and calming formula safely and effectively removes eye makeup, not irritating your sensitive eyes.
It is a mildly acidic cleanser helps balance your skin pH, while maintaining moisture level and skin balance.
HOW TO USE
- Begin with dry hands and a dry face.
- Add 1-2 pumps into the palm of your hand and massage onto your face, including around the eyes.
- Add a bit of lukewarm water and massage the face for at least 30 seconds to help dissolve surface impurities and makeup.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Madecassic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassoside
Full list of ingredients:
Isopropyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Water, Ceramide NP, Allantoin, Panthenol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Butylene Glycol, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hyaluronic Acid, Madecassoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||(Hyper)sensitive skin, inflamed/irritated skin, acne prone skin
|Volume (g/ml):||300 ml
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.