Dermalogy Probiotics Relief Toning Pad
Hydrate and firming care that quenches extremely dry skin. Boost hydration and help firm the skin, and improve rough skin into a smoother texture!
The Neogen Dermalogy Probiotics Relief Toning Pad provides skin with hydration and firmness to soothe dry skin and smooth out uneven skin texture. It contains probiotics to visibly improve and firm skin texture, and optimises skin to its best ph-level-slightly acidic- for a healthy skin moisture barrier. It improves overall skin health which helps to protect against environmental aggressors and support the skin into a healthier complexion.
Infused with more than 100,000ppm of Rice Ferment Filtrate made by fermenting rice, this compressed facial pad helps smooth and promote a glowing skin and improves the absorption of the next skincare products by removing all makeup residues. It contains SuperprobioticsTM (Neogen's recommendation for the strongest probiotics) derived from the process of fermenting or dissolving, not a live cell of Lactic acid bacteria, and includes Lactobacillus Ferment Lystate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, and Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment. It provides firming care, hydration, moisturisation and soothing effects to the skin.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing:
- Embossed side: Sweep over areas like nose, forehead, chin or other specific areas as necessary.
- Smooth side: Gently sweep over entire face and neck
- Gently tap in remaining essence on your skin.
- Follow up with the rest of your skin care routine.
- Close the lid tightly to make sure the remaining pads stay fresh.
- Use once a day.
Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment, Lactic acid
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Isopentyldiol, Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Gluconolactone, Tromethamine, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Milk Extract, Polysorbate 20, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Ceramide NP, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phospholipids, Copper Tripeptide-1, Madecassoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AS, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide AP, Arginine, Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Hyaluronic Acid, Tripeptide-2, Hexapeptide-11, Phytosterols, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Hexapeptide-9, Nonapeptide-1, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Rough skin, uneven skin texture, skin losing firmness and elasticity, flaky skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||140ml (50 pads)|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.