Dermalogy Probiotics Relief Sun Essence
Ditch greasy sunscreens for this water-based, watery-gel type formula that fends off UVA & UVB rays with a powerful SPF50+ PA++++ protection.
Specially formulated to fight signs of aging, this sun essence is infused with SuperprobioticsTM to restore skin’s elasticity while three types of hyaluronic acid as well as milk protein extract offer long-lasting moisture. SuperprobioticsTM (Neogen's recommendation for the strongest probiotics) derived from the process of fermenting or dissolving, not a live cell of Lactic acid bacteria, and includes Lactobacillus Ferment Lystate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, and Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment. It provides firming care, hydration, moisturisation and soothing effects to the skin. It provides anti aging and anti-wrinkling benefits which can occur because of sun damage.
This sun essence keeps the skin moisturised and stay fresh all day without being sticky or oily. Its essence, water-based and watery gel type texture adheres to the skin without stickiness and allows you to layer up without leaving any white cast.
Cruelty-free. Does not contain potential reef-harming chemicals: Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
HOW TO USE
- Squeeze a dime-sized amount into hand.
- Apply and massage into face and neck, avoiding eyes 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply throughout the day, every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
- Apply generously. When applying on the face, get enough product to cover one finger. For the body, use enough product about half size of your palm.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out. It takes about 30 minutes for the sunblock to seep into the skin.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours. Apply more product between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the UV rays are the strongest.
- Apply during all four seasons. UV radiation is present all throughout the four seasons.
Recommended: Double-cleanse as it has long-wearing benefit. Even a small amount spreads easily.
Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-30/10 Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Adenosine, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Isopentyldiol, Xylitol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glucose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Milk Protein Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Streptococcus Thermophilus Ferment, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Hyaluronate
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Sun damage, wrinkles|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.