Dermalogy Bio-peel Gauze Peeling Green Tea (1 pad)
Get a physical and chemical exfoliation all in one product! Exfoliation that is so easy, convenient, effective yet gentle.
Green Tea, is a powerful antioxidant that prevents premature aging and is an anti-inflammatory that helps soothe irritated skin. Soaked in Green Tea formula serum that also contains other various ingredients like Centella Asiatica extract; these convenient cotton gauze peeling pads will not only leave your skin smoother but also refreshed, refined, and revitalized. Mineral ingredients from the green tea quickly absorb into the skin to leave behind skin that is healthy and moisturised. Enjoy the benefits of Green Tea!
These patented hypoallergenic cotton gauze pads provide a dual texture layer to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, excess sebum, and impurities and softly wipe away exfoliated skin to even out textures while delivering skin benefiting ingredients in the process. These convenient cotton gauze peeling pads will leave your skin smoother, radiant, and brighter than ever. It is like sunshine in a jar for your skin!
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, slip your fingers into the sleeve of the gauze peeling lemon pad so that the criss-crossed gauze side is facing down.
- Use gentle, circular motions all over a dry face and neck, working your way up to your forehead.
- Next, rotate the pad so that the gauze side is facing up and the soft, quilted side is facing down.
- Swipe the softer side across the face to pick up the remaining debris. Throw away pad.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Follow with the remaining steps of your skin care routine.
- Use twice a week or as needed.
You can view the video on how to use these innovative peeling gauze pads here.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Extract and Oil, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract,
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Centella Asiatica Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Butylene Glycol, Benzophenone-5, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Tromethamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Perfume)
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Irritated skin, clogged pores, excessive sebum|
|Volume (g/ml):||9.5 ml (1 single use pad)
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.