Dermalogy A-Clear Soothing Overnight Mask
This sleeping mask helps control excess oil, remove pore-clogging dead skin cells and soothe your irritated and redness-prone skin. Use this overnight mask to wake up to a clear skin and complexion. It hydrates and nourishes the skin overnight without clogging pores.
This is a soothing sleeping mask with a formula that helps soothe the skin for all night to prevent future breakouts, while controlling sebum production for a healthy balanced skin.
Acne and blemishes are caused by dead skin cells and bacteria clogging pores. The overnight mask is enriched with BHA ingredient, Salicylic acid, which helps remove pore-clogging impurities such as trapped dead skin cells and excess sebum.
The formula containing hero ingredients Tea tree and Green Tea also reduce inflammation, toxicity, while skin calming ingredients such as Centella Asiatica helps calm and relax the troubled skin. It also contains Guaiazulene, a natural component extracted from chamomile oil, which carries powerful skin calming properties.
HOW TO USE
- Apply as the last step in your nighttime skincare routine.
- Apply an even layer over entire face within two to three minutes.
- Leave on and sleep!
- Wash the next morning and proceed with your skincare routine.
Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Salicylic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Guaiazulene
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Panthenol, Trideceth-10, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salicylic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Butylene Glycol, Guaiazulene, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, CI 42053
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily, combination, acne-prone skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne/Breakouts, hormonal acne, inflammation, irritated skin, excessive sebum, clogged pores|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.