Dermalogy A-Clear Soothing Foam Cleanser
Acne-fighting foam cleansers can be drying and harsh, but not this foam cleanser! It hydrates and calms as it cleans!
This micro bubble cleanser removes excess oil, bacteria & dead skin cells to fight acne breakout with salicylic acid, tea tree oil and centella asiatica extract.
Micro bubbles and an ingredient list that includes salicylic acid, tea tree oil, centella asiatica extract and licorice root extract, effectively remove excess oil, bacteria and pore-clogging dead skin cells, while soothing irritation and sensitivities. It also Guaiazulene, a natural component extracted from chamomile oil, which carries powerful skin calming properties.
The gentle formula is free of parabens, artificial fragrance, animal ingredients and mineral oil.
HOW TO USE
- Apply and massage onto a wet face.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Salicylic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Guaiazulene
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, PEG-75, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Beeswax, Panthenol, Salicylic Acid, Peg-14M, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Guaiazulene, Oil Soluble Licorice(Glycyrrhiza) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily, combination, acne-prone skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne/Breakouts, hormonal acne, inflammation, irritated skin, excessive sebum, clogged pores|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.