Deep Green Tea Lotion
A cup of Boseong green tea for your skin through a moisturising care lotion that quenches thirsty skin.
This lightweight lotion contains over 50% green tea leaf water and EG-Green Tea components (mixed resources of green tea root, seed) sourced from Boseong that revitalizes dull skin and calms and soothes irritated skin. Nutrient components in green tea such as polyphenol, vitamins and minerals rev help you maintain a healthy and clear skin. It also includes Sunflower seed oil and tocopherol (Vit E) nourish the skin and help maintain the oil-water balance while protecting the skin. Centella Asiatica Extract and Houttuynia Cordata Extract help soothe irritated skin.
This lotion is ideal for those who have oily skin that is uncomfortable with a little bit of oil. This lotion moisturises the skin and gives vitality from deep inside your skin without oiliness.
With a slightly acidic formula, with moist and light texture but deeply absorbed with light finish.
No artificial fragrance and no artificial coloring. Excludes 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGS, silicones from the beginning of product planning.
HOW TO USE
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin evenly over the face before sunscreen or as the last step in your nighttime routine.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Recommendation: For different skin types:
- Sensitive skin - Layer the lotion more than once on sensitive and itchy areas.
- Oily skin – make this lotion the last step of the routine of your skin dislike heavy creams.
- Dry skin – mix 1-2 drops of oil with the lotion to make sure to lock the moisture tightly inside the skin.
- Combination skin – moisturise the skin several times and layer the lotion more than once.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water (50%), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata ExtractFull list of ingredients:
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water (50%), Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Root Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Betaine, Arginine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal to oily skin, suitable even for sensitive skin
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, excessive sebum, clogged pores, irritated skin, acne/breakouts, dehydrated oily skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||120 ml|
||4.5 – 6 Slightly acidic|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.