Deep Green Cleansing Foam
Here's a Green Tea Recipe for your skin! This green tea foam cleanser leaves the skin feeling relaxed and refreshed!
This is a gentle botanical cleansing foam formulated containing over 10% of green tea leaf water and EG-Green Tea components (mixed resources of green tea leaf, seed) sourced from Boseong Green Tea, that calms, cools and soothes irritated skin, keeps your skin hydrated and manages the oil-water balance of the skin. Nutrient components in green tea such as polyphenol, vitamin, mineral, etc helps you in maintaining a healthy, clear skin.
It also contains Camellia oil that protects the skin while hydrating skin, preventing moisture loss.
This cleanser is a hydrating green tea face wash with refreshing essential fragrance with a dense foam obtained from naturally-derived surfactants helps to deeply cleanse dirt on face, while revitalising skin.
Suitable for sensitive skin. No artificial coloring and no artificial fragrance. Excludes 20 harmful and controversial ingredients. No volatile alcohols, PEGs, silicones.
HOW TO USE
- Wet your face with lukewarm water.
- Squeeze an appropriate amount of cleansing foam on your palm and rub your hands to produce a soft foam.
- Gently massage the foam all over your face in circular motion and cleanse your skin.
- Rinse with warm water.
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Water (10%), Camellia Japonica (Japanese Camellia) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica (Centella Asiatica) ExtractFull list of ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Water (10%), Lauric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitan Olivate, 1,2- Hexanediol, Polyquaternium-10, Camellia Japonica (Japanese Camellia) Seed Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Centella Asiatica (Centella Asiatica) Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Panthenol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Houttuynia Cordata (Heartleaf) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Capric Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Allantoin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal to oily skin, suitable even for sensitive skin
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, excessive sebum, clogged pores, irritated skin, acne/breakouts|
|Volume (g/ml):||120 g|
||7-8.5 slightly alkaline|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.