Damage Protector Acid Shampoo 150ml
The LADOR Damage Protector Acid Shampoo neutralizes the hair pH value after perm or dyeing because of its slightly acid formula and nourishes damaged hair with Argan Oil.
The shampoo can be used before perm or dyeing to protect the hair from alkaline treatments. But it can also be used after perm or dyeing in order to neutralize the hair surface.
- It maintains the elasticity of the curls after a perm and makes the curl more defined and healthy looking.
- It maintains the vividness of the hair color after dyeing, minimizes color fading and increases hair shine.
Free of Animal Products, Parabens, Silicone, Silicone Oil.
Why should you use hair products with a low pH?
Due to the acidic pH value (4.5) , the shampoo is ideal before or after a chemical treatment, as it prevents damage to the hair surface or smooths the hair surface again after this type of treatment. Applications such as hair coloring or permanent waving are alkaline and are neutralized again by a product with the opposite pH value. In this way, the color of the hair is better locked in, so it lasts longer and appears more brilliant. With a permanent wave, on the other hand, the elasticity of the curls is maintained.
HOW TO USE
- Thoroughly wet your hair with lukewarm water.
- Apply an adequate amount of shampoo and gently massage it into your hair.
- Finally, rinse your hair.
Watch here on how to use this La'dor Damage Protector Acid Shampoo.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-10, Lauramide DEA, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Climbazole, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Benzoate, FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 POWDER (CI 19140), Fragrance
|Recommended for/Hair care properties:||Damaged hair, dry hair, Hair that needs moisture, nutrition and shine|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.