Daily Green Cactus Mask
Sorry, currently out of stock
YADAH Daily Green Cactus Mask is made of 100% eco-friendly bamboo sheet that contains 29.4% Cactus extract, that has ‘Tocopherol’ which provides more than enough moisture and hydration to exhausted skin. It also helps treating acne while soothing and hydrating irritated, inflamed skin. It is also rich in Vitamins B, A, and C, all essential in anti-aging skin care, and effective at preventing free-radical damage while shielding the skin from oxidative impact.
Contains EWG Green grade ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Gently pat the remaining essence into the skin until fully absorbed
TIP! Can be stored in room temperature, or in the fridge for a more cooling and refreshing effect!
Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract(29,400ppm), Glycereth-26, Betaine, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/ Leaf/ Stem extract, Arginine, Zathoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin, irritated skin, skin with weak skin barrier, flaky skin, fatigued/tired skin, blemishes, acne-prone, inflamed skin
|Volume (g/ml):||25 g|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.