Cover Maestro Stick Concealer
Missha Cover Maestro Stick Concealer is a stick concealer with a creamy texture that perfectly covers any imperfections on your skin with just a touch. With Centella Asiatica with anti-inflammatory and healing properties, and Green Tea extracts rich in antioxidants, anti-inflammatory properties, this concealer also soothes the skin, making this an excellent formula for sensitive skin types. Enjoy soothing care and skin perfecting benefits all in one.
HOW TO USE
- For problem areas: Apply to problem areas and pat lightly with your fingertips. The product melts into the skin and gently covers.
- For Lip Line Make Up: Put a small amount on a lip brush and define the shape of your lips.
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Ceresin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Microcrystalline Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polyethylene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/indene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Vp/hexadecene Copolymer, Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bht, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.