Keep breakouts at bay and manage acne scars and blemishes post-breakout with these 2 best skin clearing serums from COSRX!
- Purefit CICA Serum - A non-sticky, light-weight texture penetrates deeply which lets the skin get the soothing effect promptly and effectively. It contains 7 cica ingredients that help calm sensitive skin provides rapid calming effect and concentrated care for irritated, inflamed, acne-prone skin. It is a plant-based serum with 76% highly concentrated CICA-7 Complex (Centella Asiatica Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Root Extract, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Madecassoside) that reduces redness and helps to rebuild the healthier foundation of the skin barrier. Perfect to use during breakouts when skin is very sensitive and inflamed.
- AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum - This is the ideal serum for three-way post-acne care: 1) Calming active & red spots, 2) Clearing after acne & dark spots, and 3) Aids and recovery from scars and uneven skin texture. It contains EGF and tea tree oil help acne skin to boost the production of collagen and elastin and offer additional acne scar-fading and blemish-fighting benefits, 4% Niacinamide refines dullness and reduces hyper pigmentation caused by acne for clear, radiant skin, Propolis extract soothes and regenerates skin and Centella Asiatica extracts calm redness and inflammation and Ceramide NP moisturises and protects the skin, resulting to a more clear and even complexion with a healthy glow.
What’s the difference with AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum?
COSRX AC Collection Blemish Spot Clearing Serum is used when you want to remove scars or marks left after the trouble is gone, and Purefit Cica Serum can be used for active acne which requires moisturising without irritation.
Hypoallergenic, suitable for all skin types and perfect for acne-prone skin. This formulation is free of artificial fragrance, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, artificial colors, alcohol, mineral oil, essential oils, and silicone making it suitable even for sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
- After toning, dispense a suitable amount with the dropper on cheeks, nose, and forehead drop by drop, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Smooth onto skin and gently pat until absorbed.
- Follow up with a moisturiser.
See product links above for the full list of ingredients of each product included in this skincare bundle.
|Beneficial skin type(s):||ALL skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone skin, acne scars, blemishes, acne/breakouts, dull skin, redness from acne, inflamed skin, hyper-pigmentation, uneven skin texture and skin tone, dark spots|
|Volume (g/ml):||40ml, 30ml
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
Great light moisturiser with hyaluronic acid and panthenol. Easily absorbed onto skin and has no added fragrance.
Great pimple patches, pack includes 3 different sizes. Good for pustules.
This is a 5% Niacinamide serum that has a watery gel texture. It is easily absorbed and good for all skin types including oily skin. Great for dark spots and post-acne marks.
Mugwort clay mask that is good for oily/combination skin and calming down any inflammation. Product comes with a spatula to scoop out the product.
I’ve probably tried every version of Time Revolution night repair, and I’ll never be without it. Each version is a slight improvement over the previous one, but results are always great. Must have night serum. Far better than Estée Lauder’s Advanced night repair - and costs much less. It’s not anti-aging, but it energises, repairs and restores elasticity making skin look younger and healthier. Using the first essence before this ampoule gives slightly better results but it’s great even on its own.
This is my 2nd LaDor product. I first tried the keratin glue, which is more of a highly nourishing cream - not gluey at all. Then I tried this. Consistency is lightly gellish but results are excellent! It completely removes all frizz without leaving any residue. Try it!
Excellent first essence to use after cleansing. The galactomytes + niacinamide in this product work together to smoothen, refine and brighten skin. Doesn’t leave any tackiness and absorbs completely.
Aloe Vera is very good for the face and this mask rly shows it
Good toner for the pores
Last for a really long time
If you have dry skin this should be good
This is a very good toner and personally I prefer this toner then others
Very good cleanser and lovely results
They are quite a good quantity for the price
The results are amazing and even though you are supposed to leave it for 6 hour, after 30 mins it clear. I definitely recommend