MISSHA Talks Vegan Squeeze Sheet Mask [Skin Smoother]
MISSHA Talks Vegan Squeeze Sheet Mask Power Cleanse is a sheet mask drenched in superfood juice blend of apple (Malus Domestica Fruit Extract) and pineapple (Pineapple Fruit Extract) helps remove dead skin cells for the softest skin.
The juice is Cold pressed: freshly extracted contents in low temperature to protect enzymes and nutrients in raw food by using cold press process.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
TIP! Apply remaining contents of pouch to the necessary parts, such as neck, arms and legs.
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Gluconolactone, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Squalane, Hydroxyacetophenone, Allantoin, Cetearyl Olivate, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Olivate, Tromethamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Fragrance.
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern:||Rough skin, uneven skin texture|
|Volume (g/ml):||27 g|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.