MISSHA Color Fix Eye Primer ensures a perfect-fitting, long-lasting eye make-up with an airy foundation. It provides high color intensity and adhesion that withstands the hot summer temperatures.
This matte beige eye primer provides for even eye make-up and extra color intensity: The eye shadow is clearer, the colors are more intense. It has ultra-fine silk particles perfect to prepare the eyelid by balancing bumps and silky-smooth skin. It also provides sebum regulation which prevents smudging of the eyeshadow and creates an exciting eye shadow that looks like freshly made-up even after hours.
This primer contains:
- Mica: Provides a subtle glow and gives the eyes an appealing glow and bright color;
- Silk powder particles: Ultrafine silk particles make the skin silky soft and nourish it with a touch of luxury. They moisturize, protect the skin from drying out and reflect UV radiation. For shimmering shine and expressive colors; and
- Macademia oil: Rich in vitamins and fatty acids, nourishes the skin. Prevents inflammation and chapped skin.
Formulated to be suitable to care for the delicate eye area.
HOW TO USE
- As a first step in eye make-up routine, apply a small amount of Missha Color Fix Eye Primer to your eyelids.
- Lightly pat with your fingertips until fully absorbed by the skin.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Mica (CI 77019), VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Trihydroxystearin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Beeswax, PEG-40 Stearate, CI 77492, CI 77491, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Methicone, CI 77499, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silk Powder, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil,
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
Aloe Vera is very good for the face and this mask rly shows it
Good toner for the pores
Last for a really long time
If you have dry skin this should be good
This is a very good toner and personally I prefer this toner then others
Very good cleanser and lovely results
They are quite a good quantity for the price
The results are amazing and even though you are supposed to leave it for 6 hour, after 30 mins it clear. I definitely recommend
This is the first clay mask I've tried which has actually helped reduce blackheads and whiteheads, especially on my T-zone. Leaves the skin feeling soft and clean without drying it out. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Amazing product! Great customer service:)
Prmium brand at an affordable price.
The qualily is on top.
I rally look fresh after using the patches
Feels really really nice on a dehydreded skin !
Such a great foaming cleanser which is perfect to use as a double cleans after an oil cleanser. Best I have tried so far!! Fantastic product at an affordable price!!!
This Serum leaves the skin soft and smooth, leaving skin looking bright and fresh. Will definitely purchase again.
I have sensitive and acne prone skin and I've been fighting cystic acne for some time now. Tried many serums in the past few years, that made my skin more sensitive and red, or there will be some improvement but never gone. First product that I tried from Cosrx collection was the salicylic acid cleanser which is amazing and fights acne really well and it's gentle on the skin. After I read all the reviews about the AC bleamish spot clearing serum and saw the ingredients I decided to try it and omg is it good, started seeing difference on my skin the first week and now it's my go to serum, I love it. Combined with Cosrx ceramide cream at night and my skin is happy 😊. I use the serum twice a day and also iUnic tea tree relief serum when my skin gets dehydrated now in winter. I highly recommend this serum for everyone that is fighting acne. Its working on your acne, blemishes and scars at the same time. Perfect serum with the right ingredients.