Color Fix Eye Primer (Matte Beige)
MISSHA Color Fix Eye Primer ensures a perfect-fitting, long-lasting eye make-up with an airy foundation. It provides high color intensity and adhesion that withstands the hot summer temperatures.
This matte beige eye primer provides for even eye make-up and extra color intensity: The eye shadow is clearer, the colors are more intense. It has ultra-fine silk particles perfect to prepare the eyelid by balancing bumps and silky-smooth skin. It also provides sebum regulation which prevents smudging of the eyeshadow and creates an exciting eye shadow that looks like freshly made-up even after hours.
This primer contains:
- Mica: Provides a subtle glow and gives the eyes an appealing glow and bright color;
- Silk powder particles: Ultrafine silk particles make the skin silky soft and nourish it with a touch of luxury. They moisturize, protect the skin from drying out and reflect UV radiation. For shimmering shine and expressive colors; and
- Macademia oil: Rich in vitamins and fatty acids, nourishes the skin. Prevents inflammation and chapped skin.
Formulated to be suitable to care for the delicate eye area.
HOW TO USE
- As a first step in eye make-up routine, apply a small amount of Missha Color Fix Eye Primer to your eyelids.
- Lightly pat with your fingertips until fully absorbed by the skin.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Mica (CI 77019), VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Trihydroxystearin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Beeswax, PEG-40 Stearate, CI 77492, CI 77491, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Methicone, CI 77499, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silk Powder, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil,
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.