Collagen Impact Essential Mask EX
Experience soft and smooth skin by nourishing it with a rich amount of premium marine collagen. MEDIHEAL's Collagen Impact Essential Mask is a unique sheet mask that will smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
This mask's essential blend of marine collagen, vitamin E and marine elastin will give your skin a radiant and youthful appearance. Hydrolyzed Collagen smooths out wrinkles, Hydrolyzed Elastin tightens skin, and together with Cetyl Hexapeptide-8. this sheet mask helps revitalize skin by forming a moisture barrier and supporting skin elasticity.
This mask is also specially formulated to improve the skin's water retention and prevent dryness and skin flaking.
The Bamboo Cellulose sheet forms a tight fit over the skin to ensure maximum delivery of the essence. As the mask dries, it turns white and contracts, providing a slight tightening effect.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply mask.
- Hold lifting line ⓐ and pull upward to fit mask tightly to face, adjusting to fit around eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Relax for 10-20 minutes or until logo appears, then remove mask.
- Lightly pat remaining essence to help it absorb into skin.
Star ingredients: Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Hexapeptide-8, Hyaluronic acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine
Full list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Wheat Amino Acids, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Panthenol, Trehalose, Betaine, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Beta-Glucan, Allantoin, Polysorbate 80, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Arginine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Fine lines, wrinkles, skin lacking elasticity|
|Volume (g/ml):||24 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.