Clearing Petit BB Cream SPF 30 / PA ++
Petit BB from Holika Holika is a series of multifunctional BB creams that not only covers the skin but also cares for it.
Holika Holika Clearing Petit BB is suitable for problematic skin. This BB-cream contains an tea tree extracts, which is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces inflammation and irritation, prevents clogging of pores and the formation of acne, minimizes the growth rate of bacteria, controls the sebum production, and prevents the appearance of unpleasant greasy sheen. The powdery component refreshes the skin, reliably mattifies throughout the day.
Suitable for problematic skin prone to oiliness.
Recommended for those who want to have a silky-smooth and matte finish.
HOW TO USE
- As the last step of your skincare routine before putting on makeup, take out an appropriate amount of the product.
- Apply smoothly into the skin.
Full list of ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Methicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone, Butyelene Glycol, Disteardimonium hectorite, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides(CI 77492) & Mica & Methicone, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethyl Citrate,Glyceryl Behenate, Polyglyceryl-6 Octastearate, Silica, Iron Oxides(CI 77491) & Mica & Methicone, Iron Oxides(CI 77499) & Mica & Methicone, Phonoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal, combination and oily skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Uneven skin tone, blemishes, acne-prone, troubled skin|
|SPF factor:||SPF 30 / PA ++|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.