Clear Skin BHA Toner
Isntree Clear Skin BHA Toner softly melts the surface of skin and the keratin inside pores without needing to be washed off. It contains betaine salicylate, a fat-soluble and gentle peeling ingredient, that helps remove impurities in the pores and blackheads and improves the texture of the skin. With natural ingredients such as Willow bark extract, Portulaca oleracea extract, Centella Asiatica extract, and licorice extract which are excellent for soothing skin and are used to soothe the skin that has become sensitive after exfoliation.
It also contains seaweed complex that improve skin tone and removes keratin piled on the inner wall of the pores to naturally release excessive sebum which has been blocked.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing face and neck, pour small amount of toner onto hands or cotton pads.
- Pat gently to enhance the absorption.
Betaine Salicylate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root ExtractFull list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2Hexanediol1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Hizikia Fusiforme Extract, Codium Fragile Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Soy Isoflavones, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal to oily skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone skin, sensitive skin, blackheads, excessive sebum, enlarged pores, uneven skin texture, rough skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||200 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.