Clean Ocean NonNano Mild Sunscreen SPF50+/PA++++ (Reef-Safe Sunscreen)
Protect your skin from the sun while protecting the coral reefs of the ocean!
A sunscreen with a nano-free formula that is gentle on your skin while still providing physical protection through zinc oxide. This is a mineral sunscreen sits on top of your skin to physically block the UV rays (nano-free or non-nano means they are larger than 100 nanometers and will sit safely on top of your skin rather than being absorbed into your skin – which means it will cause less irritation). This sunscreen is also a water-resistant sunscreen that creates a weightless shield over your skin to physically bounce radiation off the skin without leaving a white cast.
It is filled with active ingredients derived from Irish sea moss, rich in vitamins and minerals, that help improve skin elasticity and provide hydration to the skin. Centella and Chamomile extracts provide soothing effects and antioxidants to the skin.
It naturally brightens up your complexion with a natural tone-up effect. It is non pore-clogging, feels lightweight and controls oil throughout the day with a matte finish.
This sunscreen is also reef-safe. It protects coral reefs and oceans by the elimination of potential reef-harming chemicals: Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
It is also packed using sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
FREE of parabens, sulfate, alcohol, artificial fragrance, essential oils and allergens.
HOW TO USE
- Squeeze a dime-sized amount into hand.
- Apply and massage into face and neck, avoiding eyes.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply throughout the day, every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
- Apply generously. When applying on the face, get enough product to cover one finger. For the body, use enough product about half size of your palm.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out. It takes about 30 minutes for the sunblock to seep into the skin.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours. Apply more product between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the UV rays are the strongest.
- Apply during all four seasons. UV radiation is present all throughout the four seasons.
Recommended: Remember to double-cleanse at night as this sunscreen has long-wearing benefit.
Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Adenosine, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (sea oak) Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Cyclomethicone, Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Butylene Glycol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylyl Methicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (sea oak) Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Pelvetia Canaliculata Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ceresin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Glucose, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fructooligosaccharides, Fructose, Glyceryl Caprylate, Adenosine
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Recommended for:||Sensitive skin, Oily skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone skin|
|SPF Factor:||SPF 50+/PA++++|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.