Protect your skin from the sun while protecting the coral reefs of the ocean!
Beplain Clean Ocean Moisture Sunscreen SPF50+/PA++++ is a chemical sunscreen that has been reformulated. It has a moisturizing texture with a moisture base that absorbs quickly and refreshingly like essence.
It contains Niacinamide, an anti-acne ingredient, and anti-aging ingredients Adenosine and tocopherol, that help with wrinkle improvement.
This sunscreen is also reef-safe. It protects coral reefs and oceans by the elimination of potential reef-harming chemicals: Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
It is also packed using sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
FREE of parabens, sulfate, alcohol, artificial fragrance, essential oils and allergens.
HOW TO USE
- Squeeze a dime-sized amount into hand.
- Apply and massage into face and neck, avoiding eyes.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply throughout the day, every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
- Apply generously. When applying on the face, get enough product to cover one finger. For the body, use enough product about half size of your palm.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out. It takes about 30 minutes for the sunblock to seep into the skin.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours. Apply more product between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the UV rays are the strongest.
- Apply during all four seasons. UV radiation is present all throughout the four seasons.
Recommended: Remember to double-cleanse at night as this sunscreen has long-wearing benefit.
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Dibutyl Adipate, Propanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Niacinamide, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Methicone, Pentylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Decyl Glucoside, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Carboxyvinyl Polymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, T-Butyl Alcohol, Tocopherol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Recommended for:||Sensitive skin, Combination, Dry Skin types|
|SPF Factor:||SPF 50+/PA++++|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
This is my first time reviewing a cleanser and the first time I tried this product because of the good reviews, and YES! this is absolutely a very good cleanser as its very smooth after I used it and there’s no feeling like your face is being stretch after washing. Im really glad that now I found the suitable cleanser for me after trying lots of products.
Lightweight cream, fast absorbing and leaves your face feeling fresh. My skin can feel dehydrated sometimes from the wind so this was a great find for summer.
I've tried various types of patches, and these ones are one of my favourites (maybe only ones from 3M worked better for me).
I use them primarily to prevent myself from picking at pimples. They work not on every type of pimples, but still do a good job!
Amazing oil cleanser, removes make up and sunscreen like pro. First ordered the small one because wasn't sure how mu skin will react since I have acne prone and oily skin but it's great and now I got the big package will order again for sure love it.
I keep buying this enzyme exfoliant over and over again - so good and so gentle! My combo skin loves it and is really effective at getting rid of bumps and congestion especially in oilier areas! Skin feels smoother, looks much more even after the first use! It Simply Gets the job done without any irritation :) I highly recommend this one!
I liked this toner for the following reasons:
1) the packaging is lovely and not leaking, also when dispensing the product it does so in a very proportional way.
2) the consistency- I love toners that are not runny but more on a thick side.
3) no fragrance - perfect for my sensitive skin.
Wonderful product! My lips have never been better. I use it as a sleeping mask and as lip balm, works great both ways.
Great sunscreen! Does not leave a white cast. Texture isn’t too thick, therefore it’s easy to apply. Generally, feels good on the skin. Very light and subtitle smell, that I like.
I am so happy with this lipstick. It’s not sticky, color is very nice, feels pleasant on the lips, doesn’t make my lips dry, color stays very long. Definitely will order more of these!
I really love it! :D
The smell was a bit weird at first but now I got used to it. The texture is nice and very calming for my face. I use it daily and I can see that it protects the skin from sunburn.
Love this sunscreen a lot. It feels light on my face and my body with nice smell :) non sticky as well which is always a plus. I'd buy it again.
I've been looking for products that would help with my sudden acne breakouts. I was using a different cleanser before and didn't help, I would wake up every morning with new small pimples. Since using this cleanser once a day for about a week, I can already see and feel a difference. I'll keep using it.
I just finished my 1st bottle. I don’t want to run out that’s why I already bought last time. Hihi!😁👍🏼 Very recommended specially for sensitive skin like mine.