Clean Ocean Moisture Sunscreen SPF50+/PA++++ (Reef-Safe Sunscreen)
Protect your skin from the sun while protecting the coral reefs of the ocean!
Beplain Clean Ocean Moisture Sunscreen SPF50+/PA++++ is a chemical sunscreen that has been reformulated. It has a moisturizing texture with a moisture base that absorbs quickly and refreshingly like essence.
It contains Niacinamide, an anti-acne ingredient, and anti-aging ingredients Adenosine and tocopherol, that help with wrinkle improvement.
This sunscreen is also reef-safe. It protects coral reefs and oceans by the elimination of potential reef-harming chemicals: Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
It is also packed using sustainable and biodegradable packaging.
FREE of parabens, sulfate, alcohol, artificial fragrance, essential oils and allergens.
HOW TO USE
- Squeeze a dime-sized amount into hand.
- Apply and massage into face and neck, avoiding eyes.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply throughout the day, every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
- Apply generously. When applying on the face, get enough product to cover one finger. For the body, use enough product about half size of your palm.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out. It takes about 30 minutes for the sunblock to seep into the skin.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours. Apply more product between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the UV rays are the strongest.
- Apply during all four seasons. UV radiation is present all throughout the four seasons.
Recommended: Remember to double-cleanse at night as this sunscreen has long-wearing benefit.
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Dibutyl Adipate, Propanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Niacinamide, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Methicone, Pentylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Decyl Glucoside, Tromethamine, Carbomer, Carboxyvinyl Polymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, T-Butyl Alcohol, Tocopherol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Recommended for:||Sensitive skin, Combination, Dry Skin types|
|SPF Factor:||SPF 50+/PA++++|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.