Cicaful Calming Gel
BePlain Cicaful Calming Gel is an extra-gentle daily gel cream formulated with a high content of Centella Asiatica extract and Fig extract that provide instantaneous relief and long-lasting hydration for sensitive skin.
It contains Centella Asiatica effectively strengthens and calms the skin, without drying or irritating the skin, Fig fruit extract is a great source of antioxidants and vitamins, that help combat free radicals, remove toxins and even out skin tone, and Ceramide the fortifies the skin's protective layer to help retain moisture, prevent visible damage and keep skin firm and plump.
It has a lightweight gel texture that is quickly absorbed, combatting dryness with deep quenching moisture and reduce visible redness and sensitivity of irritated skin. It restores the radiance of the skin, keeping it supple and protected.
Free of essential oils, artificial fragrance. Alcohol free.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, dispense the gel into the palm of the hand.
- Smooth or pat over skin, until fully absorbed.
- Follow with SPF during the day or use it as your last skincare step at night.
Centella asiatica extract, Fig Extract, Ceramide
Full list of ingredients:
Centella Asiatica Extract (92.6%), Propanediol, Fig Extract, Sugar Elm Root Extract, Oleander (Nerium) Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, 1,2-hexanediol, Tromethamine, Acrylate/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer , Purified Water, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Edta, Ceramide Np, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexyl Glycerin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily, acne-prone, and sensitive skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Flaky&dry skin, blemishes, breakouts, acne&breakouts, irritated skin|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.