Cica Sleeping Mask [Mini size - 10ml]
Sorry, currently out of stock
A soothing sleeping mask that strengthens the skin barrier and boosts the skin's natural strength with the natural growth effect of powerful cica ingredient 'Forest Yeast' during the golden sleeping time.
LANEIGE Cica Sleeping Mask has Forest Cica having over 111.9% improved regenerating effect than Madecassoside that boosts the skin’s natural strength and provides intensive care during the golden sleeping time and reinforces the skin barrier overnight. In addition, Laneige sleeping masks give the skin a lively, well-rested appearance the next morning thanks to its Sleep-tox™ purifying effect.
Through intensive nourishment and hydrating overnight when the skin repairs best, this Cica sleeping mask takes care of skin damaged from dryness. It has a creamy texture, perfect when your skin feels sensitive.
Dermatologist tested, sensitive panel tested, hypoallergenic tested. Hypoallergenic 9-free formula that provides soothing comfort to the skin, even for sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
- Apply this in your last skincare routine every night and leave it on overnight instead of washing off.
- Wash off the next morning.
- Layer it 2-3 times for better soothing effect if the skin is particularly irritated and feels dry.
Amorepacific’s patented cica ingredient, Forest Yeast* (*111.9% greater regenerating effect than madecassoside)
Full list of ingredients:
Water / Aqua / Eau, Propanediol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Squalane, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Glycerin, Panthenol, Cetearylalcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, 1,2-hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Hydroxyethylacrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Tauratecopolymer, Butylene Glycol, Acrylates/c10-30alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Asiatic Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aureobasidium Pullulans ferment, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Tocopherol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive, irritated and stressed out skin, skin that needs to strengthen its barrier, dry skin that easily feels tight|
|Volume (g/ml):||60 ml, 10 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Close the lid after every use.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.