A nutrient-rich cream formula provides nourishment to the skin to strengthen the skin's moisture barrier.
The Potions Cica Cream Mixer is a nourishing and soothing cream moisturiser powered by Cica complex to strengthen the moisture barrier and soothe irritated skin.
Formulated with Centella Asiatica, ginseng extracts, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, adenosine, peptides and ceramides, this cream intensely hydrates, strengthens, balances, and improves the skin barrier.
- Centella has calming and rejuvenating effect on skin. Referred to as “tiger grass,” Centella Asiatica has been used for its healing properties and is beneficial in relieving acne, scarring, eczema, psoriasis.
- Peptides are amino acids that make up essential proteins such as collagen and elastin, which are responsible for maintaining your skin’s elasticity, texture, and strength and helping improve collagen production.
- Ginseng Berry extracts contains saponin, that is rich in anthocyanin, Vitamin E and antioxidants that help prevent premature aging.
- Niacinamide is a brightening ingredient that helps improve the skin tone and helps prevent moisture loss by strengthening the skin barrier to help maintain good skin health.
- Adenosine help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The Potions' olive crystal emulsion technology gives adhesion and provides a soft feeling.
Especially formulated to mix & match with your favorite The Potions ampoules to maximise the benefits your skin deserves.
Formulated with EWG Grade Ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Squeeze a dime-sized amount of the cream onto fingertips and gently massage into your skin until it’s fully absorbed.
- When using with other The Potions products, mix drops of the products into the cream before application.
Star ingredients: Niacinamide, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panax Ginseng Berry Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Ceramide NP, Adenosine, Peptides
Full list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Hydrogenated Polydecene, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Vegetable Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Panax Ginseng Berry Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethiconol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Methylpropanediol, Betaine, Cholesterol, Cellulose Gum, Adenosine, Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Glucan, Ceramide NP, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-51, Sorbitan Isostearate, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Glucose, Raffinose, Folic Acid, Tromethamine, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a photo of the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for dry and combination-dry skin types, suitable for sensitive skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dehydrated oily skin, irritated skin
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
Made my skin feel so clear without that stripping feeling and takes off heavy waterproof mascara so well! definitely worth it
This product works for me.
I got worried at first when it made my face whiter at first my application. I didn’t know that a small amount of it is enough to cover half of my face. I tried it again the next day and was careful to apply it. I use a tiny amount and put them gently (like poking) all over my face using my fingertips. It blended well and didn’t give me an oily face nor flaky make up.
Its good that I bought again to stock :)
One for keeps. I love how it makes my eyes alive. My eyelids become plumpy and feels like I always had a good rest. It feels refreshing.
I’m in my 30s and started noticing wrinkles. I feel like a dried grape (raisin). However, since I started using this product, I feel my face started to come alive and smooth.
One of my new favourites!
This is my first time buying lipmask.
It made my lips rosy and plumpy just in a few nights of using it. I love it! I can’t stop recommending and talking about it to my friends.
Bought this along with the night cream and they definitely do their job at moisturizing. Felt really good on my face.
Bought this along with the Day Cream and they definitely do their job at moisturizing. Felt very nice on my face.
It feels really nice under the eyes and gets into the skin well. Overall a good product.
This 2 in 1 toner feels very cool and hydrating on the face, the application is very nice. But make sure to moisturize after it as it dries up the face just like any other toner ( dryness = a lot of oil buildup = breakouts !! ). Overall it's a really nice toner, really does its job !
This cleanser is great for taking off your makeup even eyeliner and mascara. you don't need an eye makeup remover after this. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and really gets into pores.
I was little surprised by the texture at first until i got use to it now i can not imagine my skincare routine without this product it is just that good.
I love this serum it feel nice and hydrating gives glass skin but i didn’t see a big result with the acne.
I have suffered from back acne for sometime and tried all sort of things. This is gentle wash that doesn’t dry my skin but got rid of my back acne. This with a combination with FRUDIA - What's Wrong Help AC Clear Body Mist it cleared acne and scaring and every time my back flares again i just use those two products and i know i am safe.
I love this cleanser it cleans you skin without stripping you barrier and leaving you skin dry