A nutrient-rich cream formula provides nourishment to the skin to strengthen the skin's moisture barrier.
The Potions Cica Cream Mixer is a nourishing and soothing cream moisturiser powered by Cica complex to strengthen the moisture barrier and soothe irritated skin.
Formulated with Centella Asiatica, ginseng extracts, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, adenosine, peptides and ceramides, this cream intensely hydrates, strengthens, balances, and improves the skin barrier.
- Centella has calming and rejuvenating effect on skin. Referred to as “tiger grass,” Centella Asiatica has been used for its healing properties and is beneficial in relieving acne, scarring, eczema, psoriasis.
- Peptides are amino acids that make up essential proteins such as collagen and elastin, which are responsible for maintaining your skin’s elasticity, texture, and strength and helping improve collagen production.
- Ginseng Berry extracts contains saponin, that is rich in anthocyanin, Vitamin E and antioxidants that help prevent premature aging.
- Niacinamide is a brightening ingredient that helps improve the skin tone and helps prevent moisture loss by strengthening the skin barrier to help maintain good skin health.
- Adenosine help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The Potions' olive crystal emulsion technology gives adhesion and provides a soft feeling.
Especially formulated to mix & match with your favorite The Potions ampoules to maximise the benefits your skin deserves.
Formulated with EWG Grade Ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Squeeze a dime-sized amount of the cream onto fingertips and gently massage into your skin until it’s fully absorbed.
- When using with other The Potions products, mix drops of the products into the cream before application.
Star ingredients: Niacinamide, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panax Ginseng Berry Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Ceramide NP, Adenosine, Peptides
Full list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Hydrogenated Polydecene, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Vegetable Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Panax Ginseng Berry Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethiconol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Methylpropanediol, Betaine, Cholesterol, Cellulose Gum, Adenosine, Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Glucan, Ceramide NP, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-51, Sorbitan Isostearate, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Glucose, Raffinose, Folic Acid, Tromethamine, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a photo of the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for dry and combination-dry skin types, suitable for sensitive skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dehydrated oily skin, irritated skin
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
Works great undermakeup, feels comfortable and it's non-comedogenic! Highly recommended
Really love the patches! I have been using it only for the last two days and I noticed that it definitely hydrates my under eye area. I'll continue using it ❤️
Such a great cleanser, one of the best I have ever tried. Purchased and repurchased.
This is the best face product I have ever purchased. Absolutely love how my skin looks and feels after.
Perfect light, water-like texture. Not sticky or greasy or shiny. It does have a light, fresh scent. I like the scent, and it dissipates fairly quickly. However, people who avoid scented products might want to avoid this one. I like this even better than my previous go-to sunscreen, Biore UV Watery Essence. This is definitely my new fave.
This is a product like no other. It is perfect for glowy and pore-less looking skin! It is the perfect preparation for serums and moisturisers!
I love loveee this product! I apply it before my moisturiser. It makes my skin looling glowy, and feeling so smooth without it beeing greasy! It is a must to have it in your skin care guys ❤️
If i would have to take one thing in a island this would be it. It's so good. If your skin is dehydrated and dry as sahara desert, you need this.
As expected, of course, Sioris kills it JYP. Both of these men clearly understand what my skin needs for sure.
I have used this for years, and it does help my skin to be ready to receive all of that moisture. I am kind of sad that peaches and cremè don't sell the jumbo one.
I have always seen people mentioning this particular toner pad. I can see why it's so good. If you have hyperpigmentation and sensitive skin, i wouldn't use it every day, though.
I haven't tried many propolis sleeping masks. My sissy put me onto this one. I LOVE the texture, and it's so easy to apply. But it's not sticky or super messy. And lasts nicely on the skin. The next day
my skin is so soft. If you are looking for an affordable propolis sleeping mask that won't break your bank, this is it.
I remember seeing one of my fave korean youtuber raving about this and other stuff from the line. It took me forever to try it myself but I love this toner as well. It makes my skin so glowy and plumped and moisturised.
If you are looking lightweight but yet moisturising toner look no further. I enjoy using this. You can easily layer it by itself or with other toners. If you are sensitive with scents maybe skip. I would say it has medicinal scent.
Before this I was using a dupe for Estee Lauder one. But I am so glad that I found this one instead. It makes my skin glowy, moisturised and plumper. Who wouldn't love that? HIGHLY recommend to try this. Worth every scent.