Cica Care Balm
This soothing and revitalizing balm targets the most sensitive and irritated skin that has been damaged by common conditions, including hormonal breakouts, age, and rosacea. Tested on sensitive skin, our Cica Care Balm gently heals and hydrates the skin’s deepest layers while reducing the appearance of spots and scars.
Rovectin’s hydrating Barrier Repair Complex™ helps restore and repair the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Calamine, known as a “magical pink powder,” eases irritation caused by bumps, breakouts, and hormones. Plant-based antioxidant madecassoside revitalizes sensitive and reduces the appearance of scars and dark spots, while Glycerin traps moisture by attracting it from the air and locking it into skin.
Suitable for all skin types, ideal for hormonal Breakouts, acne-prone skin, skin redness, irritation, and dark spots.
100% free from parabens, artificial colorants, artificial fragrances, mineral oil, and steroids.
HOW TO USE
- To be used after cleansing and toning.
- Use cica balm in place of a face cream by massaging evenly into the skin.
- Apply a generous layer to the most irritated areas.
Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassoside, Calamine, camellia sinensis leaf extract, pyrus malus (apple) leaf extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, 1,2-hexanediol, Trehalose, Vinyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Arginine, Madecassoside, Calamine, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sorbityl Laurate, Phytosteryl/octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Synthetic Beeswax, Behenyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Leaf Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Glycol Stearate Se, Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Acrylate/acrylic Acid Copolymer, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Kernel Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Protease, Disodium Edta
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Troubled skin, hormonal breakouts, acne/breakouts, acne-prone skin, blemishes, acne scars, redness, irritation/inflames skin, dryness|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.