Charcoal Cleansing Nose Pack
Say Good bye to Blackheads with Cleansing Nose Pack!
YADAH Charcoal Cleansing Nose Pack strips off stubborn blackheads and sebum from the nose area in an instant. Charcoal and Kaolin firmly absorbs and removes blackhead and sebum deeply embedded in pores while Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) extract and Aloe vera leaf extract tighten pores and soothe the skin, and Glycerin provides hydration to the pores.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, leave your nose wet. If water is added directly to the nose pack, the pack will melt and the effect will weaken.
- Remove the transparent film and gently attach it to the nose area.
- Leave it for 15~20 minutes until it dries completely.
- Slowly remove the sheet from the edge inward then finish with your usual skin care routine.
Charcoal powder, Kaolin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Full list of ingredients:
PVP, VP/VA Copolymer, Water, Glycerin, Bentonite (CI 77004), Charcoal Powder, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol,Potassium Sorbate, Maroccan Lava Clay, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Menthol, Aodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, 1,2,-Hexanediol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Blackheads, clogged pores|
|Volume (g/ml):||2g (1pc)|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.