Let's Carrot Oil Toner
Perfect ratio of skin balance!
Benton Let's Carrot Oil Toner contains the perfect ratio of oil-water balance to take care of the skin balance and make a healthy glowing skin.
This toner consists of two layers: a water-based layer with carrot root water and extract, and an oil layer with beta-carotene and carrot seed oil. When shaken, the two layers combine into one ultimate, hydrating formula, with a slightly acidic pH level to match your skin’s natural levels.
Don’t be intimated by the carrot oil! This toner is great for oily skin types and carrot as the main ingredient, helps to balance oil production. Keeping the face hydrated and not stripped of natural oils also helps prevent sebum overproduction. Carrots are rich in beta-carotene which protects skin and helps prevent premature aging due to environmental stressors. This toner also has tocopherol, a form of vitamin E, which has anti-inflammatory properties and also helps minimize the appearance of wrinkles and scars. This double-layer toner also helps plump and smooth skin texture while calming irritation.
This toner can be used as mist throughout the day, whenever your skin needs some extra love. It can also be used as a traditional toner, by spritzing on the face or using a cotton pad.
Vegan. Cruelty free. FREE OF artificial fragrances, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, animal products, alcohol, mineral oils, or silicone.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing your face and neck, shake the bottle and spray evenly towards the face for 3 seconds.
- Pat gently for absorption, or spray on a cotton pad and swipe over the face.
- Keep the cotton pad on dry spots for 5 minutes for extra care.
Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Water, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene, TocopherolFull list of ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Water, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Magnesium Sulfate, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Canola Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Propanediol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Husk Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Olus (Vegetable) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Chrysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beta-Carotene, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Tocopherol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Dehydrated skin, excessive sebum, irritated skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.