Let's Carrot Multi Oil
Bring back moisture and glow to your skin! Benton Let’s Carrot Multi Oil is a silky oil that keeps moisture from evaporating from your skin overnight, without any sticky residue!
Let’s Carrot Multi Oil contains carrot as its star ingredient which contains beta-carotene, which the body converts to vitamin A that helps promote smoother, plumper, and brighter skin. Carrot is also rich in antioxidants which helps calm irritation and reduce skin damage from free radicals. It also has high levels of lycopene that help balance oil production, so you’re left with hydrated skin without the oiliness. This facial oil also has tocopherol, a form of vitamin E, which has anti-inflammatory properties and also helps minimize the appearance of wrinkles and scars.
Vegan. Cruelty free. FREE OF artificial fragrances, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, animal products, alcohol, mineral oils, or silicone.
HOW TO USE
- Apply oil to face after cleansing and toning, or mix a couple drops with lotion and apply.
- This oil can also be used all over the body (cuticles, hair, lips, other dry spots on skin).
Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene, TocopherolFull list of ingredients:
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Oil, Canola Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Husk Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Olus (Vegetable) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beta-Carotene, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Irritated skin, skin that needs to improve it's oil-water balance|
|Volume (g/ml):||30 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.