Bye Bye Blackheads Set
Have you ever obsessed over a constellation of dark spots on your nose, thinking everyone can see them? If so, it might be time for a de-gunker and get rid of them?
Say BYE BYE TO BLACKHEADS with this special skincare routine! Read more about how to use this skincare set to rid of your blackheads on our blog here.
- Mizon BSA Blackhead Away Liquid is an essence that removes blackheads and prevents dirt, excess sebum, and dead skin cells from accumulating into pores. It also deeply moisurises the skin and regulates pore size.
- Neogen Pore Cleanser is made with micro-particles of natural glacial marine soil, colloidal Kaolin clay from West Coast British Columbia, Canada and carbonated water ingredients. This intensive pore mask instantly absorbs and cleanses away trapped dead skin cells, excess sebum, wastes, blackheads, and even makeup inside pores without any irritation or pain.
HOW TO USE
You can use the products individually or together! Click on the product links to learn more about how to use these products on their own. Read below on how to use this skincare set in your bye bye blackhead routine:
- Apply an appropriate amount on dry nose (you can apply in your T-zone until the chin and a bit on the part of your cheeks if you want to unclog your pores on those areas every now and then). The BHA will go deep into the pores and melt the sebum clogging your pores that's causing the blackheads. Let it sit for a good 20 minutes.
- Next is applying a clay mask. Apply the clay mask on the areas where you applied the Mizon BSA Blackhead Away Liquid. Let it sit for 10-15 mins (or follow according to product description). The clay mask has kaolin clay that will now absorb the melted sebum in your pores after the BHA did its work. Wash off the mask and pat dry your face.
Read more about how to use this skincare set to rid of your blackheads on our blog here.
See product links above for the full list of ingredients of each product included in this skincare bundle.
||Mizon & Neogen|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Blackheads, excessive sebum, clogged pores, enlarged pores|
|Volume (g/ml):||110ml, 120g|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.