By Wishtrend - 2-Step Gentle Peeling Set
The gentle peeling set from By Wishtrend contains two chemical peelings that are also suitable for very sensitive skin. The Duo-Cleanser contains two types of acids, LHA and PHA. LHA helps improve pores and sebum, and PHA is a non-irritating exfoliating component that gently exfoliates your skin. The almond water (Mandelic Acid) is a moisturizing and non-irritating scrub that can be used daily. Particularly recommended for dry and oily skin that is prone to blemishes.
- Acid-Duo 2% Mild Gel Cleanser 150ml - A gentle facial cleanser with 1% capryloylsalicylic acid (LHA) and 1% gluconolactone (PHA), which thoroughly removes dead skin cells from the skin and prevents impurities. With a low pH value of 5.5, it helps restore the skin's pH balance and is particularly gentle on the skin.
- Mandelic Acid 5% Prep Water 120ml - A moisturizing, non-irritating exfoliator that can even be used daily. Formulated with mandelic acid, the Prep Water works as a peeling treatment, which improves the skin's texture sustainably and at the same time increases the effectiveness of the following products in the care routine. (Can I use the By Wishtrend Mandelic 5% Skin Prep Water instead of a toner? - Yes and no. The almond water is not a toner, but it can also be used instead of a toner if you don't need the extra moisture of a toner. Due to the power of mandelic acid, the following care products are better absorbed by the skin.)
HOW TO USE
See product links above for more information on how to use each product included in this skincare bundle.
See product links above for the full list of ingredients of each product included in this skincare bundle.
|Beneficial skin type(s):||ALL skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Clogged pores, uneven skin tone and texture, pigmentation, acne and breakouts, inflamed skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||120ml, 150ml
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.