Brightening Pore Sleeping Mask
Moisture glow and smooth skin revealed overnight! A daily brightening sleeping mask that forms moisture barrier throughout the night with hydration, tighter pores and softer skin without stickiness.
Innisfree Brightening Pore Sleeping Mask is a wash-off sleeping mask with a hydrating gel formula and white capsules builds a moisture barrier overnight so you can wake up to a brighter radiance and smoother skin. It contains hallabong peel extracts that make your skin clear and firm, and provides care for skin flaws to brighten up complexion and a powerful synergy of 10.1% concentration of triple vitamin derivatives: Niacinamide (Vit B3): Helps improve the look of pigmentation and blemishes; Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether (Vit C): Helps make the skin clear, healthy and bright; Panthenol (Vit B5): Soothes and protects the skin.
This sleeping mask has a smooth texture that is absorbed quickly into the skin and helps soothe rough skin, making it smooth and supple.
HOW TO USE
- At the last step of your evening skincare routine, massage an appropriate amount over your face.
- Gently crush the white capsules with your fingers.
- Leave overnight.
- Feel the moistness and softness of your skin as you wash your face the next morning.
Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Niacinamide, PanthenolFull list of ingredients:
Panediol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Trehalose, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-hexanediol, Panthenol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyacrylate-13, Fragrance / Parfum, Tromethamine, Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium Edta, 3-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Pigmentation, enlarged pores, uneven skin tone and texture, acne scars, blemishes, dull skin, rough skin, anti-aging
|Volume (g/ml):||100 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.