Brightening Pore Skin
Daily brightening toner that helps to soothe skin and hydrate for a softer skin with a fresh feel.
Innisfree Brightening Pore Skin is a powerful synergy of 10.1% concentration of triple vitamin derivatives: Niacinamide (Vit B3): Helps improve the look of pigmentation and blemishes; Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether (Vit C): Helps make the skin clear, healthy and bright; and Panthenol (Vit B5): Soothes and protects the skin. It also contains Hallabong peel extracts, a fruit known for its rich Vitamin C content, that make your skin clear and firm, and provides care for skin flaws to brighten up complexion.
It is a soothing toner that instantly replenishes hydration to skin. This lightweight formula gently absorbs into skin quickly and replenishes hydration, helps soothe the skin and softens rough skin.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply desired amount on face. Pour small amount of cotton pad and leave on face for five minutes when skin soothing is needed.
- Follow with the rest of your skin care routine.
- Apply sunscreen when used during daytime.
Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Vitamin CFull list of ingredients:
Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol Denat., Propanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-hexanediol, Panthenol, Ppg-13-decyltetradeceth-24, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Fragrance / Parfum, 3-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Edta, Tocopherol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Pigmentation, uneven skin tone and texture, acne scars, blemishes, dull skin, rough skin
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.