Brightening Pore Priming Cream
Daily brightening cream that smooths skin with hydration and pore blurring effect for a softer skin.
Innisfree Brightening Pore Priming Cream is a powerful synergy of 10.1% concentration and a well-balanced combination of triple vitamin derivatives (Niacinamide or Vit B3, Vitamin C, and Panthenol or Vitamin B5) that provides intensive care for melanin, a powerful synergetic brightening effect for the skin and keep skin healthy and full of moisture.It contains Jeju Hallabong peel extracts, an active ingredient that improve firmness of skin and help reveal a clear and healthy complexion.
The cream is quickly absorbed into the skin and wraps the skin with a silky soft finish, and instantly blurs the appearance of pores as it smoothly glides onto skin. It also soothes the skin and making the rough skin feeling supple.
HOW TO USE
- Apply desired amount on face at the last step of skincare.
- Apply on areas with visible pores for a softer, smoother skin.
- Apply sunscreen when used during daytime.
Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Vitamin CFull list of ingredients:
Water / Aqua / Eau, Propanediol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Lauryl Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Niacinamide, Phytosteryl/behenyl/octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, 1,2-hexanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Nylon-12, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Fragrance / Parfum, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octadecene, Silica, Vinyl Dimethico Ne/methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, 3-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Pigmentation, uneven skin tone and texture, acne scars, blemishes, dull skin, rough skin
|Volume (g/ml):||50 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.