Brightening Pore Facial Cleanser
Sorry, currently out of stock
Fresh, hydrating feel cleansing foam that visibly removes impurities around the pores with soft bubbles for a clear skin.
Innisfree Brightening Pore Facial Cleanser is a powerful synergy of 10.1% concentration and a well-balanced combination of triple vitamin derivatives (Niacinamide or Vit B3, Vitamin C, and Panthenol or Vitamin B5) that provides a powerful synergetic brightening effect for the skin. It contains Jeju Hallabong peel extracts, an active ingredient that improve firmness of skin and help reveal a clear and healthy complexion.
This soft, creamy and moisture-filled foam removes impurities effectively, while leaving the skin hydrated for a long time even after cleansing.
HOW TO USE
- Pour desired amount on hand to lather.
- Gently massage on face and wash with lukewarm water.
- Follow with toner and the rest of your skin care routine.
Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Vitamin CFull list of ingredients:
Water / Aqua / Eau, Propanediol, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Lauryl Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Niacinamide, Phytosteryl/behenyl/octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, 1,2-hexanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Nylon-12, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Fragrance / Parfum, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octadecene, Silica, Vinyl Dimethico Ne/methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, 3-o-ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Pigmentation, clogged pores, blemishes, dull skin, uneven skin tone and texture, acne scars
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.